How to make Kief Brownies
How to make Kief Brownies:
INGREDIENTS to make KIEF INFUSED BROWNIES:
3⁄4 cup sugar
1⁄2 cup kief oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄2 cup flour
1⁄4 tsp salt
1⁄4 tsp baking powder
1⁄3 cup of Cocoa Powder
1⁄4 cup coconut oil
1⁄2 bag of chocolate chips or 1 dark chocolate bar
1 small bag of milk chocolate M&M’s
NOTE: This recipe uses about 3.5 grams also referred to as an eighth
- Preheat the oven to 240 degrees.
- Measure out your kief.
- Pour kief into a mason jar to reduce cannabis odor during the decarb process, return thelid to the jar.
- Insert the jar into the oven and let it heat for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove the jar from the oven and allow it to sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the mason jar lid and add coconut oil to the jar and return the lid.
- Fill a medium to large pot halfway with water, bring to a boil.
- Place the jar into boiling water and allow it to simmer for up to one hour.
- Remove the jar from water.
- Filter out the coconut oil using a cheesecloth. Remove the lid of the mason jar andcover the top with the cloth. Pour the remnants from the covered jar into a largemeasuring cup or bowl (should produce about 1 cup of oil), set aside.
- In a separate bowl add sugar and 1⁄2 cup kief infused coconut oil, mix well.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla extract and eggs, stir well.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and a pinch of salt, stir.
- Add 1⁄2 of the milk chocolate M&M’s and chocolate chips or dark chocolate bars, mix well.
- Pour batter into preferred baking pan.
- Add the remaining M&M’s on the top layer of the brownie batter.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Insert brownies into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow brownies to cool before serving.
Comments are closed.
Meet the Author
Ahleaf was created to educate people on the benefits of cooking with cannabis and help make cannabis legal globally through education.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!