Cannabis Animal crackers
- Add flour, baking soda and salt in alarge mixing bowl.
- Lightly whisk ingredients in a bowltogether and set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl addCannaoil, brown and white sugar, honey, milk and vanilla extract, mix well.
- Once mixed add half of the contents from the bowl containing the flour mixture into the bowl containing the Cannaoil mixture, mix well preferably using a silicone baking spatula. NOTE: Mixture should start to clump and turn into dough.
- Using your hands continue to blend ingredients together until dough is fully mended. Shape dough into two seperate balls.
NOTE: If dough looks dry and not entirely smooth add more milk and/or canna oil.
2 cup of flours
1/2 tablespoon of baking soda pinch of salt
3/4 – 1 cup of cannaoil
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of white sugar
2 tablespoon of honey
3-4 tablespoon of milk
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
6. Tightly wrap balls of dough in plastic wrap and chill in fridge for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Once dough has chilled removedough from plastic wrap and onto alarge sheet of parchment paper.
- Place another large sheet ofparchment paper on top of thedough so that it is fully covered.
- Using a rolling pin flatten dough untilthe product is about cardboard thin.
- Remove parchment paper from thetop of the flattened dough.
- Using cookie cutters begin stampingdough to cut into individual cookies and place on a baking sheet or non stick pan.
- Insert cookies into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven once fully cooked and allow to cool before serving.
Meet the Author
Ahleaf was created to educate people on the benefits of cooking with cannabis and help make cannabis legal globally through education.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!