How to Make Kief Infused Peanut Butter Cups
Are you looking to expand your cannabis- dessert skills? I have just the right recipe for you to test out. Kief infused chocolate peanut butter cups are an entire mood. You will satisfy your sweet tooth and be on Cloud 9 when these infused peanut butter cups begin to melt in your mouth. Below I am going to give you a quick and easy, no-bake recipe to try out. I hope these Kief infused chocolate peanut butter cups delight your taste buds as much as they do mine!
- ● 3 Dark Chocolate Bars
- ● 1 Gram Kief
- ● Softened, creamy peanut butter
- ● 1 tbs MCT coconut oil
Makes approximately 8 kief infused chocolate peanut butter cups
1. Decarb Kief
– Weigh and place 1gm of Kief in a mason jar with a lid and place directly in the oven at 240F° for about 45 minutes to an hour
2. Make Chocolate Mix
– Turn the stove on to medium heat, and bring a pot of water to a boil
– Place a fitted bowl on top of the pot to create a double boiler and reduce to medium-low heat – Break apart the three dark chocolate bars, stir, and allow it to melt in the bowl
– When the chocolate is completely melted, add in 1 tablespoon of MCT coconut oil
– Shake the Kief into the chocolate
– Stir up the mixture until smooth and let it simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes
3. Prepare the ‘Cups’
– Place 8 cupcake liners into a cupcake pan
– Spoon a layer of infused chocolate into each liner
– Give the pan a little shake to evenly spread out the chocolate layer
– Place the pan in the freezer and allow the chocolate to harden for approximately 10-15 minutes
– Add about 1.5 tsp of peanut butter into each liner (preferably melted or softened)
– Pour in the last layer of infused chocolate in each cup and shake the pan again
– Place the pan back into the freezer until the mixture is frozen and firm
– Remove the cups from the paper liners
– I recommend storing the treats in the fridge in an airtight container because they tend to melt when left out
Pour yourself a glass of almond milk, and enjoy this Kief infused chocolate goodness! These scrumptious snacks are perfect for all of your cravings, and the Keif provides an extra-potent kick that will have you feeling lifted in no time. Not only does it taste great, you will feel at ease, and you will also reap the healing benefits of ingesting amazing antioxidants and anti- inflammatory properties. This combination is a match made in cannabis heaven!
I hope you found this recipe helpful. Please bookmark this post, and when it’s time to make your Kief infused chocolate peanut butter cups, you will have a handy guide. And, please check me out on YouTube (Ahleaf Cannabis) and subscribe to this blog for more simple, and effective cannabis tips!
Meet the Author
Ahleaf was created to educate people on the benefits of cooking with cannabis and help make cannabis legal globally through education.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!