Chill out with this relaxing distillate infused sweet tea. Easy to brew and ready in under 30 minutes, this tea is perfect to store in your fridge for personal use or as a beverage item at your next party. Serve the tea in a pitcher or mason jars for a trendier aesthetic with sliced lemons over ice.
1 cup White Sugar
1 cup Brown Sugar
4-½ cups Water
3-4 Iced Tea Bags
⅓-¼ cup Honey
1 tbsp MCT Coconut Oil
1 Lemon, sliced
- Heat a medium saucepan on high heat.
- Add white, brown sugar and 2-½ cups of water.
- Bring ingredients to a boil until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove pot from the heat and allow simple syrup to cool.
- Heat a separate pot on high heat, add 2 cups of water.
- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add tea bags to the water and set aside for 7 minutes.
- Remove tea bags from the pot.
- Mix the tea and simple syrup together in preferred pitcher.
- Add 1-2 cups of water to the pitcher.
- Place pitcher in fridge and allow tea to cool.
- Add cannabis distillate to a bowl of hot water, heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Measure ⅓ – ¼ cup of honey, in a large measuring cup or mixing bowl.
- Add MCT coconut oil and then ⅛ – ¼ cup of hot water.
- Add distillate to mixture, mix well.
- Add infused honey to sweet tea pitcher.
- Mix well and add lemons.
- Store in a mason jar until ready to serve.
Comments are closed.
Meet the Author
Ahleaf was created to educate people on the benefits of cooking with cannabis and help make cannabis legal globally through education.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!