Cannabis Whipped Body Butter – How to Make It and Use It to Fight Pain
Are you looking for an amazing body butter? Try whipping up some cannabis body butter. The whipped cannabis body butter will soothe dry skin and take away your aches and pains. You won’t be sorry!
Ingredients to make Cannabis Whipped Body Butter
- Cocoa Butter is high in fatty acids allowing it to penetrate dry skin and thoroughlyhydrate the skin
- Unrefined Shea butter is an excellent ingredient because it is high in vitamins A&E. Itconsists of anti-inflammatory compounds. Shea butter also protects your skin by helping it to retain proper moisture.
- Coconut oil penetrates the skin more than most oils. Like Shea butter, coconut oil isknown for reducing inflammation and moisturizing the skin.
- Hemp seed oil contains Omega 3s, Omega 6s and Gamma Linolenic Acid. Gamma LinolenicAcid or GLA is a very helpful ingredient to lower inflammation.
- Peppermint oil is an essential oil that gives off an amazing fresh scent. It contains antispasmodic properties as well as serving as an anti-inflammatory. It is known toreduce pain because of its menthol properties.
- Vitamin E is soothing and is known for reducing scars
- Cannabis is the incredible plant that makes it all possible
1/4 Cup Shea Butter
1/4 Cup Coco Butter
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup Hemp Seed Oil
10 Drops Peppermint Oil
1/2 tsp Vitamin E
Step 1- Choose and weigh the cannabis
Flower/bud 3.5 grams (grind flower first)
Trim/shake more than 3.5 grams (less potent than flower)
Kief less than 3.5 grams (much more potent than flower)
Step 2- Decarb the cannabis
Add cannabis to a mason jar with a lid
Place in the oven at 220°-240° for 35-45 minutes (cannabis should be browned but not
to exceed 1 hour.
The decarbing process heats the marijuana and activates the THC, CBD, and other cannabinoids.
Step 3- Add coconut oil
Add 1/4 cup of coconut oil and gently shake the jar to mix
Step 4- Simmer ingredients
Place the jar into a pot 1⁄2 full with water
Simmer on low to medium heat for a minimum of 2 hours
If you have a Sous vide machine, you may skip the above process, and use the machine to infuse the coconut oil. One of the benefits of using this machine is to regulate the temperature. Set the temperature to 106° F and allow it to cook for a minimum of 2 hours.
Step 5- Strain Cannabis
Drape a cheesecloth over the top of the mason jar
Pour the mixture into a measuring cup
Step 6- Melt ingredients
Simmer a pot of water
Place a glass bowl on top of the pot to create a double boiler
Cut cocoa butter into small slices, and add to a bowl
Add the unrefined Shea butter
Pour in the hempseed oil and cannabis-infused coconut oil
Melt the ingredients
Step 7- Solidify ingredients
Stir ingredients and allow 2-3 minutes to cool. Place in the fridge for 1 to 2.5 hours. (Make sure your ingredients have solidified before removing)
Step 8- Whip ingredients
Using a mixer, whip the ingredients until it is fluffy
Add 10 drops of peppermint oil
Use a mixer to whip ingredients for 5-7 minutes
Use an ultraviolet (UV glass jar to store your body butter in. This type of jar will help to prolong the CBD / THC potency. If you plan to sell or give the jars of body butter, consider using a cake decorating bag to fill the jars. It will look clean and professional.
You will feel renewed and refreshed as this cannabis whipped body butter will bring a bounce to your life! Please bookmark this post and when you are ready to make cannabis whipped body butter, you can reference this guide. Please check me out on YouTube (Ahleaf Cannabis) and subscribe to this blog for more simple recipes and cannabis tips.
Meet the Author
Ahleaf was created to educate people on the benefits of cooking with cannabis and help make cannabis legal globally through education.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!