MANGO FLAVOR LEAN With Distillate
This all-natural homemade distillate lean recipe is perfect for beginner’s cannabis cooks. With a few simple everyday ingredients and a couple hours, you’ll produce a few batches of lean at your disposal.
INGREDIENTS3 Mangos, peeled and cubed
½ cup Honey
1 tbsp MCT Coconut Oil
1 tsp Hot Water
2 cups White Sugar
Jolly Ranchers, preferred amount
Sprite, preferred amount
- Add 2 cups of water to a saucepan and heat on high heat, bring to a boil.
- Add 2 cups of sugar.
- Reduce heat and allow sugar to dissolve then pour the mangoes into the water.
- Simmer mangos for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain the mangoes over a large measuring cup or mixing bowl.
- Heat distillate in a bowl of hot water for 2 minutes.
- Measure out ½ cup honey and add MCT oil then distillate, mix well.
- Add 1 tsp hot water and mix until honey thins.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water, place honey syrup into the pot.
- Add honey simple syrup to infused mango syrup, mix well.
- Store in preferred container.
- To make lean, add Jolly Ranchers, Sprite and infused mango syrup.
- Mix well, add ice then serve.
Meet the Author
Ahleaf was created to educate people on the benefits of cooking with cannabis and help make cannabis legal globally through education.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!