How to Make Water Soluble Cannabis-Infused Powder
Water-soluble cannabis-infused powder should be a staple item in every 420 friendly home. The innovative design of this fast-acting cannabis powder is brilliant. The powder is so convenient and you can add it to just about any beverage. It is also a great way to ensure accurate dosing. Water-soluble cannabis-infused powder is simple to make in your kitchen, and it can be used regularly. Your cannabis world is about to change with this easy recipe. When you bring cannabis-infused powder into the equation, the possibilities are endless!
1/2 cup MCT coconut oil
1 cup Tapioca Maltodextrin
1 tbsp Sunflower Lecithin
Decarb the Cannabis
- Measure out 5 grams of cannabis
- Put the cannabis into a mason jar with a lid
- Place the jar directly into the oven at 240° for roughly 40 minutes
Prepare the cannabis-infused coconut oil
- Pour just enough MCT coconut oil into the jar to cover the cannabis
- Add in a tablespoon of sunflower lecithin
- Put the lid on the mason jar
- Place the jar in a pot with water and let it simmer on the stove for about 2 hours
- Filter the cannabis with a cheesecloth
Prepare the Cannabis-Infused Powder
- Add 1 cup of tapioca maltodextrin into a bowl
- Pour in the cannabis-infused coconut oil to the powder
- Stir the mixture very well
- Double strain the powder by pressing it through a mesh strainer
Test the Powder
Since the powder is supposed to be water-soluble, you will need to test it.
- Pour a cup of water into a clean bowl
- Add a little bit of the powder to the water
- Stir the solution thoroughly for several seconds
If the powder dissolves, then you were successful!
Now that you see how simple it is to make water-soluble- cannabis-infused powder, you will never want to be without it. This is something you can keep stored in your cannabis cabinet that will ensure you always have it on hand. This cannabis-infused powder is a smart solution to get your daily cannabis dose.
I’d recommend bookmarking this post, and when you need to replenish your cannabis-infused powder, you will have a handy guide. Also, please check me out on YouTube (Ahleaf Cannabis) and subscribe to this blog for more simple, and effective cannabis recipes and tips!
Comments are closed.
Meet the Author
Ahleaf was created to educate people on the benefits of cooking with cannabis and help make cannabis legal globally through education.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!