Cannabis Fruity Pebbles Treats with Distillate
Believe me when I tell you that your mind will be blown when you taste these Fruity Pebbles Treats with distillate! You are about to take Fruity Pebbles Treats to the very next level. These bright & fun bright ooey-gooey squares are not only delectably appetizing, but the added distillate also packs a powerful punch. Your favorite colorful cereal, marshmallows, and cannabis all rolled into one tasty treat? It doesn’t get much better than that. Your sweet tooth will be satisfied, and you will feel as calm as a clam. If you are sharing, your guests will be exceptionally impressed. These no-bake sweet treats will have you ‘baked’ in a flash. Try this simple recipe out. You can thank me later!
1/4 -1 g Distillate
1 tbsp Sunflower Lecithin (optional)
4-5 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
1/4 Melted butter or Ghee
- Measure out approximately ¼ cup of melted butter
- Measure 4 cups of Fruity Pebbles
- Place the distillate to a bowl of warm water and let it sit for 2 minutes
- Add the butter to a pot
- Drizzle in the distillate to the pot
- Stir in some lecithin
- Mix well and let it simmer for about one minute
Keep stirring and make sure the distillate is dissolved & distributed evenly throughout
- Add a bag of marshmallows
- Stir the mixture well until the marshmallows are completely melted
- Pour in the Fruity Pebbles and keep mixing
- Transfer the combination into to a glass baking dish
If there are too many melted marshmallows, you can add in more Fruity Pebbles
- Cover the dish and let cool in the refrigerator for about 2 hours
- Cut the treats into squares
These festive looking snacks can be stored in a covered dish in the refrigerator or on the counter. Enjoy them as they are, or feel free to drizzle some caramel or strawberry sauce on the top to switch things up. Pace yourself, as these are very scrumptious and you might be tempted to indulge a little too much. Cutting the Fruity Pebbles Treats into small, bite-sized pieces is a good option if you are a beginner so you are better able to gauge the amount of cannabis you are ingesting. So pour yourself a cold glass of almond milk, take a bite, and relish the experience!
I’d recommend bookmarking this post, and when you have a craving for Fruity Pebbles Treats with distillate, you will have a handy guide. Also, please check me out on YouTube (Ahleaf Cannabis) and subscribe to this blog for more simple, and effective cannabis recipes and tips!
Meet the Author
Ahleaf was created to educate people on the benefits of cooking with cannabis and help make cannabis legal globally through education.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!