Do you ever need to take a day and just chillax? This sensational cannabis-infused mango ice cream will help you do exactly that. The taste of freshly sliced mangos and the amazing blend of simple ingredients exudes a tropical island vibe, while the added canna oil will have you feeling cool, calm, and chill. You don’t need any fancy equipment to prepare this. Just mix a few natural ingredients together, toss in the freezer for a bit, and voila! Try out my easy cannabis recipe below, and get ready to whip up your new favorite canna ice cream!
1/4 cup Cannabis Oil (Canna Oil)
2 fresh Mangos
1 can Condensed Milk
2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
2 drops Yellow Food Coloring (optional)
- Peel the fresh mangos
- Cut the mangos into chunks
- Put them in the blender and blend until fully puréed
Prepare the Infused Cream
- Pour heavy whipping cream into a large bowl
- Whip the cream with a hand-held mixer until it has the consistency of whipped cream
This process takes about 4-5 minutes to get the correct texture
- When the heavy whipping cream is fully whipped, add a can of sweetened condensed milk
- Add the puréed mangos into the mixture
- Pour in the cannabis oil (canna oil)
- Continue whipping with your mixer until everything is completely blended together
- Put a few drops of yellow food coloring in to increase the mango color
Turn it into Ice Cream
- Pour the infused ice cream into a tray and cover it with plastic wrap
- Place the infused ice cream in the freezer for several hours
- Remove from the freezer and uncover the tray
- Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the infused ice cream into a bowl or cone
Garnish this superb cannabis-infused mango ice cream with a few sprigs of fresh mint and a couple of ripe raspberries. This is the perfect light dessert to eat while you are leisurely lounging outside and watching an exquisite sunset. You will be transported to the tropics as the incredible fruity flavors linger on your tastebuds, and the cannabis enhances the entire experience!
I’d recommend bookmarking this post, and next time you want to prepare some cannabis-infused mango ice cream, you will have a handy guide. Please check me out on YouTube (Ahleaf Cannabis) and subscribe to this blog for more simple & effective cannabis recipes and tips!
Comments are closed.
Meet the Author
Ahleaf was created to educate people on the benefits of cooking with cannabis and help make cannabis legal globally through education.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!