How to Make Cannabis-Infused Oreo Ice Cream
With summer approaching quickly, it’s time to start whipping up some cooling cannabis-infused treats! Ice cream is a favorite summertime snack. It will keep you cool, and the cannabis will put your mind and body in a laid-back zone. Celebrate and take a break this summer with this mouth-watering dessert. There are not many things that rival Oreo cookie ice cream infused with cannabis. The rich cream crumbled Oreos and syrupy sweet infused honey will have you spellbound. Relish the cookie crunch of Oreo bits as you take each bite. I bet you didn’t think you could create this irresistible dessert with just a few ingredients. Check out this sweet recipe below, and you will have homemade cannabis-infused Oreo ice cream in a jiffy!
1 can of Sweet Condensed Milk
2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4- 1/2 cup of Infused Honey (CannaHoney)
Prepare the ice cream
- Put the Oreo cookies in a large ziplock bag and smash them into small pieces
- In a large bowl, pour in the heavy whipping cream
- Whip the heavy whipping cream with a hand-held mixer
- Add in the condensed milk
- Drizzle in the CannaHoney
- Remix it with the hand-held mixer until everything is entirely is blended
- Shake the crumbled Oreo cookies into the bowl
- Thoroughly mix the Oreo cookies and the ice cream together using a spatula
- Pour the ice cream mix into a container
- Sprinkle more Oreo cookie crumbles on the top
- Securely cover the tray with plastic wrap
- Place the tray in the freezer until the mix is firm
- Remove the tray from the freezer, and your ice cream is ready to be served
The satisfaction you will get from this scrumptious infused Oreo ice cream can’t be matched. The cookies-and-cream frozen indulgence is a feel-good snack that you can appreciate when you just want to unwind and relax by yourself. Curl up on the sofa, pop on your favorite movie, and enjoy a nice-sized scoop! It’s optional to add your favorite frozen fruit or extra Oreos on the side. Or have a bowl or cone with a group of your favorite people. Treat yourself! Beat the heat, and simply enjoy the summer vibes with this tasty delight.
I’d recommend bookmarking this post, and next time you want to prepare some cannabis-infused Oreo ice cream, you will have a handy guide. Please check me out on YouTube (Ahleaf Cannabis) and subscribe to this blog for more simple & effective cannabis recipes and tips!
Comments are closed.
Meet the Author
Ahleaf was created to educate people on the benefits of cooking with cannabis and help make cannabis legal globally through education.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!