Making Cannabis Soap – CBC and Turmeric Infused Soap
Scrub a dub dub! Wow, isn’t it incredible when you discover a new soap? Slip into a warm bath and let the suds of this Cannabis soap lift you to that heavenly place. The CBC (Cannabichromene) infusion encourages our brains to expand much like THC and CBD. The curcumin found in turmeric acts as a pleasant antioxidant stimulating and revitalizing your body. It is shocking that a soap of this caliber can be made right at home. First read some frequently asked questions below, then challenge yourself to try something new. Create this inspired and lush body cleanser in the comfort of your own home!
What exactly is CBC?
-CBC (Cannabichromene) is one of the most abundant cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
What are some of the medicinal benefits of CBC?
-CBC possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
-According to research, CBC may prevent acne by suppressing excessive lipid production in the sebaceous gland.
What are some of the cannabis strains CBC is found in?
-Three cannabis strains that contain a good amount of CBC are Three Kings, Charlotte’s Web, and Birthday Cake.
● CBC distillate. (0.5-1g)
● Shea butter ‘melt and pour soap base’
● Powdered turmeric ( 1 tbsp)
● Hemp oil ( 1/4c)
Prep the Soap
● Place the vial of distillate into a bowl of hot water and let it sit for several minutes
● Cut up the shea butter into small pieces with a knife
● Boil a pot of water
● Place a glass bowl on the pot to create the double boiler method
● Add the shea butter into the bowl and stir until it is fully melted
● Filter in one tablespoon of turmeric powder using a mesh screen
● Stir the mixture thoroughly
Infuse the Soap
● Drizzle in Hemp oil (optional- and great for anti-aging)
● Add the CBC distillate
● Mix everything together
Solidify the Soap
- ● Pour the mixture into a silicone mold
- ● Let the soap sit in the mold overnight
- ● Pop the soaps out of the mold
After a long day of work or play wash your troubles away and renew yourself with CBC turmeric infused soap. Lather up with this pure soap and notice how your skin radiates like a golden sunrise from the yellow highlights of turmeric. Let the rejuvenating properties awaken your body and mind. The benefits of this simple soap are absolutely amazing!
I’d recommend bookmarking this post, and next time you want to prepare some CBC and turmeric-infused soap, you will have a handy guide. Please check me out on YouTube (Ahleaf Cannabis) and subscribe to this blog for more simple & effective cannabis recipes and tips
Meet the Author
Ahleaf was created to educate people on the benefits of cooking with cannabis and help make cannabis legal globally through education.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!